USDF Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medalist, USEF "S" Dressage Judge and "R" Dressage Sport Horse Breeding judge. Melissa has long been a teacher, rider, judge, clinician, trainer and active participant in dressage shows.
- The clinic is organized over a three day period Friday evening through Sunday.
- Riders should plan to arrive on Friday and allow enough time to get their horse settled in and comfortable with the surroundings.
- The clinic officially begins with a mandatory meeting for the riders on Friday night.
- A potluck/pizza dinner is planned for Friday evening and is open to the riders and their grooms.
- Riders are encouraged to bring a groom. Trainers are encouraged to attend and support their riders.
- Riders will be introduced to the Clinician, and the Clinician will explain what to expect from the clinic and answer rider questions.
- The schedule is handed out and all release forms are signed and collected. On the two riding days of the clinic, the riders are required to attend all portions of the clinic which may include attending discussion sessions during the day.